Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

amazing

this was sooo incredibly amazing. 69/69!

Joe Wilson's Day Out Joe Wilson's Day Out

HAHAHAHA

I like penguins. This funny. Me like very much, yes?

Beast Boi Pt.3 Beast Boi Pt.3

If you look really closely...

it looks like the image is enlarging! But, it's not! It's just a trick your eyes play on you.

Zelda - Modernized Zelda - Modernized

shows potential

Make this into a real movie. Your style is spectacular. Ending was super lolworthy, but I can't help feeling cheated ;)

lenkalamari responds:

All the best stories have crazy endings

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Worth the Wait...

After waiting such a long time, your flash was always going to face some pretty tough criticism and ws going to find it difficult to live up to the strong consensus of your trailer. But the visuals in this movie are simply outstanding. The best I have ever seen. This was easily the best part of the whole of episode one. However, I can't help but feel this is just another teaser, a pilot episode so to speak, and that this series is going to only get better.

Of course, with the strong praise for the trailer, comes negative feedback for the movie in regards to realism and such. Though the movie doesn't seem like a totally realistic scenario, it blends realism with science fiction to develop tension. As long as it's interpreted as a sci-fi sort of post apocalyptic series and not a realistic prediction of the end of the world, will this flash go far.

Please don't leave us waiting so long next time!

Edible Castle #10 Edible Castle #10

Brilliant Animation Lacked Consistency

This was beautifully animated by all collaborators. However the humour was slightly inconsistent at times - it ranged from utter random hilarity but then resorted to cheap, childish insults that probably would have been funny for people in Third Grade - such as the "you're stupid" part at the end.

All in all, it was well animated, not all that funny, but enjoyable.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

It's no Prowlies...

But it truly is your most visually stunning work to date. Beautiful environments and truly stunning characters take flash animation to a whole new level. you certainly have come a long way. I remember coming to the site in 2004 when Prowlies was the number one animation and being completely gobsmacked at the visuals and now when I view it again, it simply pales in comparison to this.

This truly is a work of art. A masterpiece. If I could name one limitation to this - it would be that it goes too fast between the different creatures, that it's so tiring haha. I'm pretty sure it's what you wanted out of the film, to be this tiring experience for Bitey, but it just doesn't allow for the development of some of the characters and also allow the person to immerse themselves in the characters in their natural environment (I guess in comparison to Prowlies at the River where you saw them playing around and the environment in which they lived at). Though, it's not really a limitation, it is more of a disappointment because I wanted more time to take in the beauty of the environment.

Nonetheless, this was an epic adventure and I truly enjoyed it. You have raised the bar so high that I can't see anyone really coming close. Worth every star.

benzene. benzene.

An interesting stylistic animation

A very unique animation with a strong topical message. Very unique and enjoyable. I smell the possibility of an underdog of the week with your film.

ifone ifone

Funny and True

You got your point across efficiently and humorously. However, I'm sure many people on newgrounds will hate you for it. Prepare your flame shield...this is war!

In all seriousness though, it's was cutely animated and stylistic. Enjoyable for all audiences - iphone users or not!

RhysMus responds:

haha yeah im bracing myself for the abuse, none as such but soon it may come :O

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

What in the Heck?

Well that was random...

I personally haven't played Assasin's Creed. However I do know the story behind it and everything. Everything in this movie moves so fast and by its end I feel sick. The part where the dude shouts at the start scared the shite outta me haha.

Anyway its an alright animation. Probably doesn't deserve to be in the top 50 or so but for covering a much hyped game I guess it does in some way deserve the accolades. Good work.